Rebecca Sperber, M.S., M.F.T.
Welcome to the site of Rebecca Sperber. Rebecca has been a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in private practice for over 25 years. Rebecca works with individuals, couples, families, and groups. Specialty areas include depression, anxiety, addiction recovery, marriage counseling, codependency, autism, dating, and relationships. Rebecca also provides coaching in the area of improving communication.
Rebecca also holds a PPS Credential for School Counseling for grades K-12. As Director of the Miller Method Resource Center, Rebecca advocates, treats, and educates children and families dealing with autism.
Rebecca assists clients in various settings, including personal and group counseling. Among her work with addiction recovery, Rebecca has conducted inpatient and outpatient groups dealing with alcoholism, drug addiction, and codependency at Promises Rehabilitation Center in Malibu and other local area recovery centers.
Prior to being in private practice, Rebecca provided career counseling at Jewish Vocational Service and was the Director of the Westside Immigrant Center.
Rebecca has recently developed a coaching program to help individuals, couples, families, and corporations to achieve more effective and satisfying communication outcomes.
The Relationship Communication Coaching Program includes:
- An initial assessment of the presenting problem or unresolved situation related to workplace, romantic, family, and friend relationships. This service can be provided in person or virtually
- A specialized assessment questionnaire will be administered and analyzed to identify feelings and preferred outcomes desired from the constructive communication product.
- An analysis of the client’s fears or resistance to doing the desired communication.
- Deciding whether the communication product will be delivered in person or through written correspondence.
- The coach will analyze the client’s responses on the intake assessment and will provide a written communication sample which will include the client’s feelings, thoughts, complaints, and desired outcomes about the situation they are confronting.
You must be logged in to post a comment.